Fill the blanks with a suitable option.
1. Lakshman is ____________ Ram by three years.
(a) older than
(b) elder to
(c) older to
(d) elder than
2. There is __________money in her pocket so she can’t buy a toy.
(c) a few
(d) the few
3. He was vexed _______ the belated reply from his daughter.
4. I will be going home __________ Holi.
5. A white and black cow _______ there.
6. The king and poet _________ been honoured.
7. Sarla _________ her work for two hours already.
(b) had done
(c) has been doing
(d) has done
8. My brother ________ a play by Kalidas.
(a) do not read
(b) were not read
(c) not read
(d) is not reading
9. I know him.
(a) He is known by me.
(b) He was known to me.
(c) He has been known by me.
(d) He is known to me.
10. He said to her, “What a cold day!”
(a) He told him that it was a cold day.
(b) He exclaimed that it was a cold day.
(c) He exclaimed sorrowfully that it was a cold day.
(d) He exclaimed that it was a very cold day.
Important Books For Rajasthan High Court LDC 2020 राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय एलडीसी 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण पुस्तके